4 de febrero de 2008

On that of the wife of my friend, and another thing

When you enter this world, that of the Fortune blogger never thought you would have a job without remuneration but sometimes very satisfied. This space sometimes use to put the pictures of my family, friends and others and some more stories, but you may already no longer continue post daily since my subscription (or should I say to my sister) will expire.
The first time I saw a Blog or Post, was my childhood friend (Paul) and I really did not know that it was that of the Post, and searching for di Google with the direction and I believe http://www.blogger.com Now that the insurance are watching, and I am going to explain why all the names and not doubting, and became doubt say in its commentary. Http://1083virtual.blogspot.com: name 1083 comes from my School of the primary remaining on Avenida Talara 164, Maria and Jesus had as much melancholy for my childhood that I will name my space, and what virtual is more than obvious.
The wife of my friend: when my friend Paul, I talked about the girls he knew in the United States gave me a bit of envy (healthy) but envy at last bone in honor of my envy you put women my friend, and party are mockery of the title of the novel's writer and journalist Jaime Bayli, and he wanted to put fill a space that I asked ... Pokemon: The nickname with which post that is easier to me that I liked drawing and that is why I got that name or nickname as you want to understand it. The rest of security is not what I am going to say, but probably not necessary ...
The next story has to do with something always happens to me when I write sometimes I can think of some crazy things but nothing as crazy as talking to people that nobody knows. I was a girl who called Anita Paola Ramirez Correa, that girl is a little crazy but it is beautiful and is the sister I never had, it is not girl but not yet a woman is perhaps why not me if I do not I am so bad, good writing if it is suddenly but it is one day I wonder if I was in love, I wonder if it would have made if I had suddenly humbled (or you already know) that I had made sad ...

1 comentario:

Daniel dijo...

tienes millones de errores gramatikales, pero vale el intento.